Being body positive doesn’t mean that you have to be positive 24/7.
It entails learning to love the body you have.
It’s a journey.
You don’t always have to like your body.
Part of being body positive is unlearning all of the hatred you have toward your body and that doesn’t happen over night.
It’s okay to have bad days.
I don’t want someone who will just tolerate my body.
I deserve to be worshipped for my curves.
I deserve to be loved for my shape and size.
I don’t need to be told I’d look better if I lost part of who I am.
-Daniel Franzese (via housewifeswag)
Unsure of how to confess your love to someone? Try this:
- Acquire several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes).
- Finally gather up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup Limes.”
- Marry them.
Oh thats how you do it!!